Our 25th Anniversary
Dinner Dance Celebration
November 9, 2019
St. George Orthodox Cathedral
Celebrating 25 Years of Compassionate Care
August 1994 - Present
In 2019, Holy Trinity Nursing and Rehabilitation Center and the church communities that comprise the Council of Eastern Orthodox Churches of Central MA will mark the 25th Anniversary of the opening of Holy Trinity in August of 1994.
The Clergy and Parishioners from the Orthodox Christian Parishes throughout Central MA worked cooperatively to establish a nursing and rehabilitation center to provide a home for those in need of the special care that comes as we age, whether for short term rehabilitation, or for a longer stay.
Through the years, the dedicated and professional managers, nurses, therapists, aids, staff and volunteers at Holy Trinity have provided compassionate care to our residents while also offering the experience of being in a home that is connected to the Orthodox Community through services, activities and fellowship. We have shared the hospitality that is a hallmark of our Orthodox cultural background with all who have come to Holy Trinity.
In 1994, the Council of Churches of Central Massachusetts included:
- St. Spyridon Greek Orthodox Cathedral
- St. George Antiochian Orthodox Cathedral
- St. Mary Assumption Albanian Orthodox Church
- St. Nicholas Romanian Orthodox Church
- St. George Greek Orthodox Church
- St. Michael Romanian Orthodox Church
- St. Nicholas Albanian Orthodox Church
- Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church
- St. Constantine & Helen Greek Orthodox Church
- St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church
- Sts. Anargyroi Greek Orthodox Church
- Holy Annunciation Orthodox Church
Thanks to the faithful vision and persistent efforts of the Eastern Orthodox community of Central MA, the constant prayers of the laity and the spiritual leadership of the clergy, Holy Trinity Nursing and Rehabilitation Center came to fruition and has provided care and comfort for nearly 25 years.