Holy Trinity provides a broad range of skilled nursing and rehabilitation services while maintaining the highest standard of personal care for residents. This care is delivered by staff who provide an environment that is warm, compassionate and supportive.
The center presently includes 113 beds of skilled and rehabilitative care and a new subacute unit, with 17 beds, whose specially trained staff of RN's, LPN's, Case Manager (RN), Nurse Manager (RN) and CNA's provide transitional care.
Holy Trinity provides a comprehensive, short-term rehabilitation program consisting of Physical, Occupational, and Speech/Language services. Services are provided by licensed physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech/language pathologists up to 7 days a week.
In our long-term care facility we know a resident's happiness and well being are just as important as their health care. That's why we provide quality health care and medical assistance in a comfortable, home-like environment. We recognize each resident as an individual, and are dedicated to meeting each person's specific social, medical and emotional needs. Holy Trinity is committed to providing personalized services, stressing each person's right to dignity and respect. Our entire staff is dedicated to the highest standards of a team-oriented care program while providing compassion and understanding for our residents.
Holy Trinity Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, opened in 1994, has been realized through the joint efforts of the twelve Eastern Orthodox Christian Communities in Central Massachusetts. It is the fruit of over forty years of cooperation and fellowship among these communities, who share a common faith, but represent different ethnicitiess and cultures. This achievement is unprecedented in the history of the Orthodox faith in America. Holy Trinity is a testament to the commitment of a community that strives to serve others.
Council of Eastern Orthodox Churches of Central Massachusetts
- St. George Orthodox Cathedral - Worcester
- St. Spyridon Greek Orthodox Cathedral - Worcester
- St. Mary's Assumption Albanian Orthodox Church - Worcester
- St. Nicholas Orthodox Church - Shrewsbury
- Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church - Fitchburg
- St. Michael Romanian Orthodox Church - Southbridge
- St. Nicholas Orthodox Church - Southbridge
- St. George Greek Orthodox Church - Southbridge
- St. Anargyroi Greek Orthodox Church - Marlboro
- St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church - Clinton
- Holy Annunciation Orthodox Church - Maynard
- Sts. Constantine & Helen Greek Orthodox Church - Webster
Eastern Orthodox Management Corporation (EOMC)
Governed by a Board of Directors comprised of 9 members elected from the 12 parishes of the CEOC, 3 members of the clergy and 3 representatives of the CEOC.